Friday, October 9, 2009

Our second challenge 10-09-2009

Wow, we are so excited about the great response we've had to this new challenge blog and thank you so much for your comments, your participation and your support. This week we are presenting one of Liz Qualman's sketches shared on Scrapbook.com.  It is called Challenge sketch Sept 30, 2007 or simply Fall Sketch 1_5.  So, without further ado, here it is and here are our submissions! We hope you will join us this week. I think you'll find this one to be a little easier.






Sandi Clarkson




Nanné





Sandy


Leah


10 comments:

  1. Wow you four are just amazing, I really love how all you really do produce something so different. I know I said I found the last sketch hard but I have been waiting all week for the next one so I can have another shot. Can't wait to get started, but it may be Monday before I can as I have a very busy weekend ahead.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this sketch & all the los are fantastic! I hope to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Really love this one...thanks for the challenge....they are all Stunnig great work!
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep em' coming ladies! I wanna see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh, I love this sketch! I don't get to scrap much during the week but I'm going to see if I can try to because I really like that sketch. I'm a big fan of sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of Friends LO, who did this one? I love the fact you shared the picture with us w/ photobucket but I would love to know who did it! It is SOOOO great and what a pair! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee by the way..got it! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Leah! I'm laughing at the spaces you put in my last name (Bytheway...ya it sounds just like it looks)Everyones take on the sketch is just great...It's my very first challenge and was alot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowowowow GREAT Lo's everyone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi girls, did manage to get this sketch layout done, but alas, too late for MckLinky, all my excuses are on my blog, where I posted the layout anyway, am about to start #3 before anything happens... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..