Friday, June 18, 2010

June 18th Guest Designer and a sketch!



Pagemaps
YAY, it's Friday again .. the weeks seem to be flying by for us! How about you? Thanks to everyone who has linked their embossing project! We've had so many great ones this week!

This time we using a current Pagemaps sketch ... and it's really lovely! Room for multiple pix, paper layering and embellies too. We think you're going to like this one!

Leah is off this week on vacay but here is what the rest of the design team has done with this sketch:



"Bliss"
Sandi Clarkson

"The Graduate"
Sandy Windsor
Details by Sandy





Discover
Nanné Harry
Nanne's Creations


6 comments:

  1. I love this sketch!! I haven't had a chance to play along the past few months, but I am going to try to make a layout this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... great LOs ladies!! Love how you used the sketch!! Thanks for letting me play along with you this week!! I had sooo much fun!!

    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, I am SO glad that you were able to join in! So sorry that I missed the sketch everyone! I thought I might have time to get it done, but I was being a little too optimistic! LOL! I adore what you all did!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the "No Paci for Asher" page! so well done! I couldn't find another place to leave a comment so I am leaving one here! thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job ladies!! Barb, your layout is fabulous!!! I love the layers on this weeks sketch!! I'll have to see what I can come up with!! Hugs!
    FYI I tried to click on Sandy's and Nanne's blogs and I couldn't bring them up!! Just thought I would let you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sketch! And I love what you guys did with it. Awesome, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..