Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4th







A month into the new year and we have another great sketch for you! This one comes from Scrapbooks, Etc. magazine. They have an interesting mix of sketches, busy to extremely simple and this is somewhere in between. We always want you to come by and let us do the work of finding great sketches for you but you just got to love Google Images for giving you an easy way of finding these! That is how we came across this one.

Now before we get to the wonderful projects we would like to share a bit of news. We are sad to announce that we are loosing Debbie from Love Life's Little Pleasures and Lisa McIntyre from Bug Junkie. It breaks our heart as we so do love both of these designers but understand life it taking them another direction. You've got another chance to see them at Stuck on U Sketches as February 18th will be their last day with us!!! Thank you both Debbie and Lisa SO much for having joined us these past months!!!

So let's see what the DT has been up to....



Whale of a Memory
Leah Schaeffer


Brother
Nanné Harry




Merry and Bright
Sandi Clarkson
Memories
Fern Riley
Ferns Creations




Our Vacation
Debbie Burns
Love Lifes Little Pleasure





Happy Home
Beatriz Guzman
Amazing Grace





Flower in My Garden
Annette Gearside
Moment In Time


Good Times
Lisa McIntyre
Bug Junkie



Sommerglede (Summerjoy)
Stine Ursin
www.egen-hbbyblogg.blogspot.com





12 comments:

  1. Great skecth to work with. All the pages are fabulous! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch! I may give it a try this weekend. Great work, ladies! Love all of your interpretations! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, ladies! Love all the variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love how different everyones layout is.. Fantastic job girls!!!
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layouts everyone. Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my GOSH...I can not wait (but am going to have to) to visit all the blogs and see more details! What a week!!!!!

    And here's a lil' extra love to Lisa and Debbie!!! LOVE YOU LADIES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome LOs ladies!! Lisa and Debbie, I'm sorry to see you go, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like it, think I'll have to play along, of course I'll have to turn it into a two pager.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I was in a hurry this a.m. when I posted and I wanted to come back and say...I have really enjoyed my time here at SOUS and I do hate to go. Life is just really busy right now, BUT I will still be hanging around here some and I hope to join in on the challenges. You ladies truly have me Stuck on Sketches, LOL!! You all are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ladies....Geeeeorgeous!! Love them all! Leah the whale is tooo stinkin' cute!! The photos oh so adorable! Nanne rock on!! We will miss the ladies leaving....I know the creative avenues take us all in different directions and I wish you all the BEST!! Your inspiration will continue to inspire all us for many years to come....Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this sketch! What instantly inspirational, thanks! I linked up!
    Leinad
    scrapsticklepop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everyone's takes on the sketch!!! Great work as always ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..