Friday, December 6, 2013

Sketch reveal-Dec 6th

Brrrrr! Is it cold where you are?  Warm and sunny?  Well, regardless of the weather  that we're all having, its always fun to get a little scrappin done..LOL  am I right or am I right??

This week we have an original sketch by Nanné and our team has once again done amazing job with it.. So many wonderful examples to get you crafting.
So, here is the sketch:


and we also have a new design team member that we've added to your extremely talented bunch of girls on our sketch team, meet Neela.  Lets to get to know her a bit better:

I am a mom to two little fun and energetic boys. I am also a software engineer by profession but a scrapbooker by passion. I love scrapbooking our daily life that completely revolves around the boys. We are blessed to be living in sunny Southern California by the beach and so a lot of my layouts end up being beach themed. We also travel a lot so I also end up making layouts highlighting our travels. When I am not scrapbooking, I write software, spend time with my boys and loving husband, watch movies - especially Bollywood movies and try to learn swimming (yup you read that right....still learning).
Thanks,
Neela

Please visit Neela's blog here =)



and then lets get to the goodies shall we:

Enjoy The Journey
Leah Schaeffer



Christmas Party
Nanné Harry



Discover
Charlotte Brochu

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Jane Stirling


birthday boy!
Neela Nalam




The Shortest Distance
Erica Ortiz



Yes, I did it.
Elisabetta Colavero



Deck the Halls
Tracey Gregory



YEAR 12
CAROLEANNE WRIGHT



NOEL
Annette Gearside



US
Nicolle Kramer




Sing out loud
Patricia van Gelder



My Boys
Laura Gilhuly

We say this every week, but our Design team blows us away at every reveal.. We have to be the luckiest bunch of gals to get such a talented bunch of ladies to design with us.. 

and then for our top3 from the FOOD die cut challenge:

Mayra

Tracey

Tina

Congrats ladies on being chosen as our top3.. Please email Nanné (nannescreations@hotmail.com) and she will email you our top3 button to showcase on your blogs :)

And there ya have it ladies.. Now, you have two weeks to submit to this sketch challenge.. 
Till next time, we here at SOUS wish everyone a scrap-tastic weekend

4 comments:

  1. way to go ladies!!! LOVE the sketch and all the DT takes with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw your sketch on facebook and thought I'd play along. Thanks for a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...thanks for showcasing my card as one of your Top 3. Was fun to play along with you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..