Sunday, January 11, 2015

Die cut reveal-SNOW

Happy Sunday fellow crafters..
It's Nanné here to share my project for out SNOW die cut challenge.. I decided to make a layout and used a photo of my daughter with the horse she used to have:


How about a few close ups:



and theirs my snow themed project for todays reveal..
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look..
Do stop by tomorrow and see what our design member has posted for ya..
and remember, you have two weeks to play along with our challenges.
Till next time..
hugs
Nanné

3 comments:

  1. So Beautiful.......love the punched frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun Nanne! I love all the cute cuts and the framing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, Nanne! I love that cute snowman and the lace borders, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..