Friday, April 17, 2015

Die Cut challenge: Industrial

It's another Die Cut Friday here at SOUS..
For this weeks challenge, we themed it.. INDUSTRIAL.. Fancy word, but don't let it scare you :)

*We want to see your projects that have one or all of the following:

 Typewriter, gears, camera, lamp/light fixture, sewing machine.  

You can make it vintage or keep it whimsical like I did..
Here is what I created for today's challenge reveal:

Fun and playful layout using a photo of my two little monkeys when they were small..
My boys are 21 and 20, so looking at this photo, it's hard to believe they were this small :)

How about a few close ups:
I created this fun phrase using some free fonts and my Silhouette software..

My boys in their jammy's.. 

The camera I used, I like this one cause of all the fun colors I was able to use with it,plus I added a bunch of photo related sayings all over the layout.. and because its a boy layout, I couldn't forget about adding stars and gears :)


Now, how about our TOP3 from the March 27th Sketch challenge..
we had lots of submits and it was hard to pic favorites..

Suzanne

Emma

Karen

Congrats ladies.. you can grab out top 3 button from the side bar and show case it proudly on your blog :)

and their you go crafters..
Now, its your turn to wow us with your projects that have die cuts on them to fit our theme..
You have two weeks to play along with this challenge.. Just look for it on the side bar if you want to link us your project..

Till next time!
Hope you have a scrap-tastic weekend..
Hugs
Nanné

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..