Thursday, May 14, 2015

Then & Now

Hey y'all! It's Stephanie here from Bits & Pieces (& Scraps) I am here to share my latest layout using the current sketch created by Leah Schaeffer. Here is a look:
 
  

Isn't it so fun?! Here is what I created:

 
I started by using pink & blue watercolors on the white cardstock. I found this old picture of Leah on her toy horse from when she was 16 months old. Who knew then that she would grow up to ride live horses?!
 
 
I used a mix of journal cards, die cuts & stickers from Simple Stories I Am collection & some other stickers from Basic Grey's Capture collection.
 
 

 
I had so much fun creating this & loved doing the watercolor effects. I will definitely do it again!
 
I hope you get the chance to play along & link up with us!  
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Take care!!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..